Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to FeFiFun

Hi there and welcome to FeFiFun, my little blog about little things with giant appeal.

Just a little about me, Nancy, I am a creative homemaker and mother to a wonderful daughter and a wife to an equally wonderful husband. I love to create but not just for creativity's sake, I want what I create to be used everyday. When my daughter was a baby I started making little felt flower hairclips. I loved them because the were great for everyday wear and they didn't slip out of her fine hair and they just added that touch of whimsy that I think every baby girl needs. Friends of mine loved them and wanted to buy them. So I started selling them at fundraising functions and craft shows, they were a hit.

As time went on, I would get these great ideas for cute little fun things like crayon holders for the kids to take on trips, a cute little doll to hold my daughter's growing supply of hair accessories, a fun workbook for preschoolers to practice their handwriting and more. With the encouragement of some of my very good friends, I decided to open my Etsy shop, FeFiFun, to share these goodies with others. We just opened today, and I am still loading inventory so check back frequently for new items in the shop.

Here on the blog, I want to share some of my creativity and thoughts with you, as well as news on new items, sales and promotions at the store. Actually there is a fun one coming up next week so be sure to tune in on July 22!! A little hint...my belly is shaking like a bowl full of jelly!

'Til next time, be sure to have a little fun each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment